Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas everyone! We are having a wonderful Christmas morning. We hope you all are too. We are grateful to be able to reflect on the Savior this day and are so grateful for Him in our lives.
We are getting ready to go to Grandma and Grandpa Brookes to do some more celebrating, but we want you all to know we love you and are thinking of you this day, even if we do not get to see you! Merry Christmas!
We will post pictures of all the LPS and tinkerbell madness a little later.

3 comments:

Shawn said...

Merry Christmas Brookes Bunch! We would have loved to have you with us last night too with some of the other Heaton clan.

Deedra said...

Happy late birthday!!! I wish I could have talked to you! But I'll try to call tomorrow night - hopefully you're not working. I posted on my blog the fact that it sucks that T's birthday is on the 26th, but I think your birthday might beat it! Talk to you soon!

beckstarr said...

Yay I look forward to the tinkerbell pics. Sheesh I feel so bad that I didn't have your birthday card for you on your b.day, I was thinking about that today in RS when they announced yours was this month! Baah! What kinda friend am I? I'm glad to see that your Christmas was so wonderful, though. We too were especially grateful this year for the spirit of Christmas.