Friday, February 13, 2009

Love is in the air!

Me and Logan were getting her valentines ready to hand out to her classmates, and we decided to make a few valentines of our own to hang up around the house. We had a lot of fun doing this. I did not want to leave and go to work. It was thanks to Carrie Pabst that I got some inspiration to create such the cheery wall hangings! Here are a select few. Thanks Carrie!




Logan wrote her name on all of her valentines and stuffed them with mini m&m's and taped suckers to the back! We love valentines day at our house!




Of course we had to have a few conversation hearts to treat ourselves to while we worked!!

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

You are so very welcome. There is something about a ton of hearts plastered around the house that seem to cheer up a place. I don't want to take mine down! Yours are darling!

Shawn said...

Thanks for all these adorable pictures, Jana. I love 'em! I love Autumn's birthday ones too.

Deedra said...

I bought some Valentines to send to all of Tayson's cousins, but when I went to the post office and realized it was going to cost more to mail them than what I paid for them I couldn't do it. I guess he'll just have to wait until he's in school to appreciate the fun of Valentines day. :) Looks like you two had fun though!

Nicea said...

What cute decorations! I still can't believe that Logan has grown up so much. Isn't in fun to be doing all the little elementary school parties and fun things?

I'm so glad Autumn finally felt well enough to tear open a few b-day packages. Boy! You gotta be really sick to not want to open presents.

Jenny Bobo said...

Is this the Jana that went to Louis Pasteur Middle School...like a really long time ago (I don't want to put years down cause it makes me feel old). This is Jenny Hall (now Bobo). I don't know if you remember me, but I found you on Chelsy's blog. Wow...its been ages. How are you? You have a really cute family.

beckstarr said...

Jana thanks for your sweet comments on my posts! Your girls are so lucky to have you for a momma - you're so creative and kind. Yay for holidays like this one, to do fun things for our kids!