Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Autumn!

Today is our little Autumn's birthday! We can't believe she is 3 already. She has been a fun girl, and we love to have her in our family! She could not wait for her birthday, so we tried to make it a fun day she wouldn't forget!



Autumn recently discovered dress up. She has a purple dress, a cinderella, and today she got a Belle dress! Here she is in all her Belle glory. Now all she needs is a beast to dance the night away with!


Here's Autumn trying to show you on her fingers how old she is. That's 3, in case you can't tell! We'll work on that!

Bring on the presents, baby!! She couldn't wait. This is first thing in the morning. Well, not first thing. They did wake up about 6:30 a.m. WAY TO EARLY for me.

She had to have a pink purse for her birthday!

Present from Grandma and Grandpa Heaton!

We know she loves Tink, and now she'll have a book to come in handy with her next present!

AHHHHH PINK crayon.......my favorite. Now I can color Tink and all the other fairies PINK!

Mom is very partial to Belle, can you tell? I can't help it, she's my favorite. So, I guess I am trying to push a little Beauty and the Beast on her. They even watched it after opening presents!



Later there was much fun had at Jumpin' Jacks!




Then she was tired and ready to go! We needed to get ready for Grandma and Grandpa coming over for dinner, cake, and ice cream.

Cake time!



THREE BIG ONES!!!



Presents from Grandma and Grandpa Brookes! Thanks for coming to celebrate our baby girl!


We think she had a great day, and thanks for all the birthday wishes and fun presents from everyone!

6 comments:

Nicea said...

Best post EVER!!! That cake is amazing! What's the red ribbon made of, red ribbon? Or is it something edible? Either way, WOW! And that picture of her at the top in the Belle dress looks so much like her grandma Coy it's uncanny. Do you have any pictures of your mom when she was that age? If not, I think I do.

Happy Birthday, Little 3! And many, many more.

Shawn said...

Happy birthday to Autumn! Both those little ones are soooo adorable. I love the cake! I thought it was a cute present you had wrapped until I saw the candles! So cute! Good job, mommy.

Princess Consuela and Banana Hammock said...

Do you mind if i borrow that banner for my birthday....its perfect! -Autumn

Jana Brookes said...

the bow on the cake is fruit by the foot. she also love everything pink and purple, thus the pink and purple skittles covering the cake!
neesh- i don't think i have any pics of mom at that age. i would love some if you have them. email me!

annie said...

happy birthday, little autumn!

jana, the decorations and cake are sooooo cute! good work!

Jana said...

Her cake turned out really cute.