Monday, April 19, 2010

If you show a little girl a picture of the Temple.....

She's going to want to try on your wedding dress!!

Sunday we were watching some church videos and the girls were so excited
when the saw the Oakland Temple (where James and I were married)
so I asked them if they wanted to see my wedding dress........and well you can
guess what THEY WANTED TO DO NEXT!

I know, it's a little weird, they're too young, you say! It was really funny though.
I think they both thought they were princesses (which, of course they are!). They
kept hugging me and telling me how pretty it was. I think they are both excited
to get married in the temple some day now!

Logan in my dress! Ha ha, no front tooth in a wedding dress! She's so cute though!


Little Autumn, another cute blushing bride!


Don't worry girls, about another 30 years, I'm sure your dad won't mind then!!

4 comments:

Sherry Carpet said...

if you give a mouse a muffin...

Bahahahaha! this post! jana, you are toooo much. hilarious. i was walking in one of the city gardens here with the girls last summer and saw a whole group of girls about 10 years old wearing wedding dresses in their size. WEIRD!!!

ally has been wanting to hold the pictures we have on the fridge of our wedding and she keeps telling stories about when i was a princess and daddy was a king. i wonder what she thinks a princess is? a girl who wears a big dress, i suppose! which is basically true.

Nicea said...

They DO look like princesses! That is a princess dress if I ever saw one!

Shawn said...

Those pictures are the BEST! I love them. I wish I would have gotten one of Jamie in my dress when she was little.

Carrie said...

So cute! What a fun thing for them.