Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Logan's Baptism

Logan was baptized on June 5, 2010. It was such a wonderful day. We had so many family members and friends come to support her. She looked beautiful and she did a wonderful job giving her testimony. It felt like Heaven was smiling down on us that day!

Logan in front of the baptismal font

Logan in the dressing room

Grandma Brookes did such a pretty job on her hair!

Daddy and Logan in white

Logan at our house after. Her great Aunt Nadine gave her the flower.

Logan on the sunday after. So excited to be baptized and be welcomed as the newest member of our ward at church. She was so anxious to go receive her certificate.

Logan and Autumn at the church on sunday.

Logan and daddy at the church on sunday.

7 comments:

annie said...

she so pretty.

also, great pics in the post below! don't know if i mentioned that before

Nicea said...

It was a very nice day, Jana. You and James did well and are raising a wonderful little family. I wish I could have come for cake afterward, but I made up for it last night at dinner when we met Blake's parents. I had a piece of chocolate cake as big as Half Dome. Only I ate the WHOLE dome! Did I mention I feel yucky this morning?

Jamie said...

Cute, cute, cute! Times infinity.

Holly said...

Yea for Logan! Such a special time for your family. She looked so cute!

Shawn said...

Oh, Jana. I love these pictures. She looks beautiful! Glad it was a great couple of days for everybody, especially Logan.

Carrie said...

I love the pictures. She looks so happy in them all! It was a great day. We were glad we could be there to enjoy it and celebrate with her.

Amy and David said...

Oh Jana, she's just beautiful! Congrats! We'll be there in about 6 months