Tuesday, October 19, 2010

4 Months










The days go by faster and faster every day. I can't believe she is 4 months already. We love and adore her, and I'm thoroughly enjoying every second! She sleeps 12 hours most nights (from about 7p.m.-7a.m.). Then she takes about 4, 30-60 minute naps every day. Once in a while she'll throw in a three hour nap during the day. She loves grabbing her toys, blankets and shoving them in her mouth. She's also starting to roll to her side. She's still loving her fingers now and again. She still loves to be swaddled in her blanket to go to sleep. When she wakes up, and we unwrap her from her blanket, she does a big stretch and arches her back! Love it. She's pretty happy for the most part now, other than if she's hungry or tired. Duh. She also does not love her car seat still, but she has taken a few long drives (SLC) and done okay. We are excited to see her grow and progress! We love having her as a part of our family!

7 comments:

annie said...

she is SO cute!

Meg said...

She is SUPER cute! What cute open mouth grins, those are my fave! So happy she is sleeping so well for you and is so much happier now!

Deedra said...

I love those big, wide open smiles!! Make me excited for days ahead! She's a cutie! She reminds me of Logan in those pictures.

Shawn said...

What a difference a few months makes, huh? She looks so happy and cute and I'm so glad she's settled down and is sleeping well. Boy, does that make a difference! Thanks for the update.

Nicea said...

Look at those happy, happy smiles! Cute family picture in your blog header, too!

Jamie said...

I turn my back for one second and WHAM! she's tripled in size! Adorable pics. So happy for your cute little family :)

beckstarr said...

Ohh my heavens! Such such cute cute pics of Sierra! I love her huge smile! Melt your heart!