Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy 10th Anniversary James

To my dear sweet husband, James
Ten years ago i kneeled across the altar from you and cried tears of joy that we were being sealed to each other for time and all eternity. I couldn't have made a better choice. You are my best friend and I love you so much! I love you so much more than I ever thought possible, ten years later. We have been through a lot together, and I'm so glad that I had you there by my side to share it with. You make me a better person and I am so grateful for your wonderful example. I am continually amazed at how hard you work for me and our family. It's amazing the way you know exactly what to say or do just to make me or the girls feel better. I can't imagine life or love without you in it. You are a wonderful husband in every way, and I'm so glad my heart belongs to you!



4 comments:

Shawn said...

Happy Anniversary to two wonderful people! So glad you are so in love--that was beautiful!

Lesleigh said...

That was such a sweet post! Happy Anniversary.

annie said...

was that seriously 10 years ago?! no way. beautiful post, lovely lady. happy happy anniversary!

Jamie said...

You two make such a great couple! Happy Anniversary!