Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter 2011

Three little Easter baskets.......

...........and three happy girls

Logan

Autumn


Sierra

It was a wonderful Easter morning, and church was as well. I'm grateful for my Savior and his life and sacrifice for all of us. I love this time of year!

We came home and took pictures of the girls. I can't resist taking pictures in their dresses. I probably took over a 100 pictures. No kidding. Here's a few of my favorites!

Brookes girls Easter 2011


Sierra

Autumn

Logan







We were so happy to have Grandma and Grandpa Brookes come and visit us that night and have dinner with us too! We love to have them come visit! I'm really glad I didn't have to work so I could enjoy time with my family and relax. Happy Easter!

5 comments:

Tabbi said...

Adorable dresses! They are all beautiful girls!

Leandra said...

Cute Dresses! I love the pink and black.

Shawn said...

Of course you took 100 pictures! They are so dang cute and with digital cameras you can take a zillion if you want! Back in the olden days :0, we had to worry about the cost of film.

Looks like you had a great time in CA too.

Holly said...

So cute how those dresses match your blog background. I love how coordinated they are too! Way too cute!

Carrie said...

I love their dresses - they look so cute. They are also growing up so much.