Thursday, May 17, 2012

Autumn's Preschool Graduation

So proud of our little Graduate! She did awesome in Preschool and loves her teacher and friends. She was blessed to be in a great class and have an amazing teacher. Her teacher had taught for 15 years, and this is her last year. We will have to find someone new for Sierra in a few years unfortunately. She learned so much and they sang a bunch of cute songs here today. The teacher said that Autumn was her little cleaner. She also said that Autumn liked using the air quotation marks when she would talk. And she got in a phase of saying "totally" at preschool. Apparently....ha ha! Makes me crack up! This graduation was too cute, and it makes me want to bawl just watching my kids grow up so fast. I can't stop them! How to deal? Just LOVING EVERY SINGLE MOMENT! Autumn with her class
Autumn & Ms Amy
Autumn and her friend Morgan

1 comment:

beckstarr said...

Jana it was so good to hear from you, friend! I've missed you! And how great to catch up on your family here - your girls are adorable! I can't believe how old they look, Logan is so beautiful, as is Autumn, and there is a pic. there of the three girls together, where Sierra looks just like Autumn did at that age - only she has a little darker hair. It tripped me out! She has such a big vocabulary for her age, too, and she looks a little mischievous in some of the pics. that makes me wonder if she doesn't love teasing. What darling pics. You look wonderful, too - I like the dark hair! and as always, I love your parties that you do for your girls! Ooh, and I swear last thing -- I love the blue and yellow combo of the paint in your home! It's darling! When we one day find a home, I'm going to try some paint like this - ombre?? Thanks for the updates! Keep them comin!