Monday, June 25, 2012

For Bren

My family and I all got to go out to Bren's graduation from Residency. We all went out last weekend and got to go to some of his favorite spots before they take off for their new life in Boise, ID. Here he is with some of the Brewer mascots after we ate lunch at the TGI Friday's inside the ballpark. Lunch at Miller Park with the family. Here are a bunch of hospitals he worked at in the area. Having custard and sampling famous Wisconsin cheeses at some of their favorite stores. Bren and Krista's house (well, it used to be) Getting ready for the dinner and the presentation of the diplomas! I have a pretty good feeling, besides Krista and Bren, I might have been the next most excited for that night! I am so extremely proud of Bren and all he has accomplished. He is such a great example of perseverance. He said it was a long hard road during his speech, but he made it! He made a point of saying that the night was just as much for his wife and kids as it was for him. This is so true. I know they have all had to sacrifice so much. More than I know I could! I don't know how they did it all, but I am so thrilled for them and their new life ahead. I wanted to start bawling during the whole thing because I am just so proud of him and I love him so much! Bren and Krista Bren with Mom and Dad Heaton family after the celebration was over! What a wonderful night. SO grateful for them for having us there, and to my parents for buying me a ticket out to Wisconsin to be a part of this huge night in their lives. I couldn't have been more happy to have been a part of it.

4 comments:

Sunshine said...

Hey Jana! My blog isn't private anymore so you shouldn't have any troubles with it anymore :)
That is cool about your brother. It's funny how us sister's can love and be so proud of our brothers.

Meg said...

So awesome you got to go and be there for it! How fun!

Shawn said...

Congratulations to Bren and family! Looks like you guys had a great time. xoxoxox

Jamie said...

Congratulations, Bren and family! Jana, you're cute how you beam with pride for him. I think I feel the same way about my brothers :)