Friday, April 18, 2008

Bikers and Danglers


Both girls had a new experience today.....Autumn was riding Logan's old little care bear three wheeler (with help from Logan) for the first time. She was loving it.
Logan asked when she would be allowed to wear "dangling" earrings, so just for fun I told her she could wear a pair of mine for the day. She looked about 18, but still so cute. You know she thought she was so cool to be able to have dangling earrings! If you look close, you can see Logan's earrings.

2 comments:

richard dandelion said...

Your girls are so cute, Jana--just like their mom! (And I remember the first time I got to wear my mom's dangly earrings. I felt so pretty! ;-)

Deedra said...

Cute-cute! I've gotta search through my pics - I know I have a cute one of Logan first learning to ride that bike.