Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spring Break

Logan is out for spring break, so
I have been trying to come up with
some fun stuff for her to do. Yesterday
we went on a scavenger hunt, and
today she had a friend over. Since
it is snowing outside right now, and
sticking quite well, I don't think we
will be getting to the park tomorrow
like I wanted. We'll find something
to do. Maybe decorate the cookies
I made tonight.
Autumn is taking part in some adventures
too! Logan is really good at watching
to see if Autumn puts anything in her
mouth that she might choke on. Today,
Logan said, "Mom, she has a choker in
her mouth", so I go over and ask Autumn
to spit it out. She just keeps on swishing
something in her mouth so I stick my
finger in to find a rollie pollie bug!!! Yuck!
It must have crawled in one the tiny holes
by our front door. She didn't seem too
happy at me for taking away her
precious snack. Good thing it was all
still there. I don't think anything was
swallowed. Then a little while later she
just went over to the middle of the living
room and just stood up all by herself
for the first time. She didn't use anything
to pull up on or hold on to, and she stood
up for about 10-15 seconds. It was really
cute.
Our girls are fun and keep us busy!!

6 comments:

Sherry Carpet said...

you're such a sweet cookie makin' mom. i wish i could be there to decorate with ya! what lucky grills you have.

Jana Brookes said...

well, i must tell you it was for activity days. i probably wouldn't have made them from scratch otherwise. my friend who is a leader with me just gave me the recipe, so i felt i better not make the mix out of the bag like i wanted to and was planning to! always wishing you were here too!
your gril is sooooo lucky too ya know.

kelly riding said...

Sounds like you're having a fun week with your girls! I want you for a mom!

Tyler and Jenica said...

Oh I am so excited you are going to come!!! I can't wait to see you guys :)

richard dandelion said...

seriously. can i have some cookies? i'll even eat a roly-poly...

richard dandelion said...

(richard dandelion = cousin justin, by the way). glad i found y'all's blog! the one lauren has listed as kitti's belongs to her and her holmes sisters. my blog is here.