Sunday, May 18, 2008

Logan's 6th Birthday!!










Tuesday, May 13, Logan celebrated her 6th birthday. She was so excited about opening her gifts that she had to do it first thing in the morning. She simply could not wait for dad to get home from work, but I didn't have the heart to have him miss that. The girls were up at 6:30 which made for a VERY long day! Presents open by 7:00 am. The morning flew by since she had her presents to play with. Then Autumn and I took treats over to Logan's kindergarten class. She passed out a pack of starburst and a ring pop to each kid, and they sang happy birthday to her while she stood at the front of the class wearing an adorable birthday crown. I was so happy that she told me her favorite part of the day was me bringing treats to her class. She knows how to make my heart melt. It was really fun to do that for her!
After school she helped me clean up the house (yes, I know on her b-day, how horrible am I?) but we had grandma and grandpa Brookes coming over for dinner. She chose Wendy's for dinner, which I thought was funny, but that's what she wanted.
After dinner, we had her cake and ice cream. All in all, I think she had a really great day. She said her favorite present was a hula hoop that I got her. I was shocked at how well she can shake those hips and move that hula hoop around. It's so funny to see. She keeps us laughing! SO happy hooping to LOGAN! We love you!
Blowing out 6 candlesJob well done!look at all my presents! I'm such a lucky girl!this was my favorite b-day presenthere is Logan in her birthday crown enjoying her cake

1 comment:

Deedra said...

I can't believe she is 6!! Time goes by so fast! Looks like you guys all had a good time, and she was totally spoiled (that couch is loaded)! I'm glad you guys had a great day! Wish we could have been there for some yummy cake & ice cream!