Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Check out all our loot! These girls had such a fun
time! We walked around the neighborhood for
about two hours. We were all pretty tired by the
end, but they were both real troopers! The
weather was also fantastic. It sprinkled a tiny bit,
but it felt kind of good.

Here is Autumn the bunny!



Getting an early start...she loved all the lollipops!


Logan the pirate! Arghhh!





Logan's pumpkin


Jana's pumpkin


Autumn's pumpkin


Pumpkin carving fun the night before Halloween.


Logan's class party. We had a lot of fun!


Logan in the school parade!

7 comments:

Lola said...

Oh my, those are cute kiddos!! I bet Logan loved having you at school, how fun.

Sherry Carpet said...

i love all the pictures! i can see how excited logan was to be in that parade. reminds me of my grade school parade--can you believe it's been 10 whole years?? ;-)

the little bunny pictures look kind of vintage, like the ones of us as kids. it must be your camera. cool.

Carrie said...

What fun costumes! I LOVE your pumpkin! What a clever and creative idea.

It looks like they hit the jackpot. The weather was great - I think that made it all the better.

Deedra said...

Cute costumes! Tayson loves the suckers too - definitely his favorite part of the night! Cute girls!

annie said...

great costumes!! did you make them? love the pumpkins, too. how clever you are!

Carrie said...

I just love seeing everyones Halloween posts. It is so fun to see. Your kids looked darling. Wasn't it fun having one in school this year? I thought so,.

Liz E said...

They look so cute.Camie was a bunny when she was little. I was going to ask you... How's Andrea? Does she have a blog? Take care! Love-Liz