Monday, October 27, 2008

Primary Program

We had our lovely primary program yesterday. James' parents came down to see Logan perform. She did such a wonderful job. She got up and said " We can pray to Heavenly Father anytime, anywhere" and got down. She sang so nicely. She looked really cute up on the stand. She loves doing stuff like that. The primary chorister thought that she did such a good job in sharing time, she asked her to come see her after church and gave her a little pie pumpkin to take home! We are so proud of that little girl!

6 comments:

Chelsy said...

haha...we have our primary program in two weeks. Too bad there are only like 3 kids in our primary!!! This will be interesting, to say the least!

Jamie said...

We just had our primary program too! As if I wasn't baby hungry enough... Logan is so cute! She's growing up so fast!

Tyler and Jenica said...

Hi Jana! Yes it is so much fun to have my dad here, I love it! I bet you were shocked to him at Smiths! My mom and sister are moving here as soon as they can sell the house, so hopefully soon! They come for Thanksgiving on November 20th and I can't wait :)

Shawn said...

The Primary Program is the BEST sacrament mtg of the year! We had ours last week too. Wish I could see all my little great nieces and nephews perform though. That would make it even better.

Sherry Carpet said...

i can't wait for that day to havppen to me. ally will of course be the tallest and loudest kid on the stand if her heritage accounts for anything.

Jenkins' Family said...

Primary Programs are my favorite too!
We're going private with our blog, send me an email so I can invite you, jenksfam@hotmail.com