Saturday, May 23, 2009

Help needed

I cannot figure out what happened with my camera and computer. For anyone who really knows me, they know I don't have many computer skills. So if you can help me figure out how to make my pictures download onto the computer, that would be great. I used to be able to plug my camera into the computer and turn the camera on and the aquire wizard (or whatever it's called) would just recognize what I was doing and basically just lead me through what I needed to do. Now when I turn the camera on, that doesn't come up anymore! Somebody please help. I was finally getting it down. I really need to post Logan's b-day pictures, before it seems way too late!!
James has already tried helping, so now I'm really outta luck.

6 comments:

Meg said...

Brian says to try a different usb port, and try installing the camera's software again. Good luck!

Shawn said...

I would love to help if I could but mine sounds completely different than that. I hope you can figure it out cuz we need to see those pictures.

Taylors said...

Mine has done that too except I used to be able to put the card in the computer and now it won't read it so I have to use the camera cord? Have you tried going to the my computer and seeing if you can find your pictures that way. Or like the other one said trying a different usb port? Good luck that sucks!

Liz E said...

Hi Jana-
Just go buy a card reader that plugs into your usb port. THey are only about $10. That should work if all else fails :)

Nicea said...

Duh, I don't know.

Don't ask me.

What's a card reader?

For that matter, what's a usb port?

Go ahead, ask me something else.

Deedra said...

I'm taking it you never got any help, because I still haven't seen a new post! :) I wish I could help, but I'm a tech retard. Good luck and I hope you are doing well!