Monday, November 2, 2009

halloween 09

Autumn gettin' ready to ask for more treats
than tricks!!
James' pumpkin
Jana's pumpkin
Logan carving her pumpkin. This was probably
the first year I didn't have to help her. It was
kind of nice!
Logan with finished pumpkin
Autumn's tiny pumpkin
Autumn carving
Logan's school halloween parade. It was the
thursday before (no school on friday-boo hoo
for me). So I had to get her ready twice :(
Autumn having returned home after only about
a half an hour, was content to just sit on the
couch with mommy. Logan went back out on
the town with daddy for a while. She was loving
checking out all her loot!
Logan as a blonde witch with spiderweb eyelashes
for her school parade.
More before the school parade. I think she looks
too grown up here!
More checking of the loot!
Logan dramatically falling down the stairs as
a black haired witch on halloween. The green
face also makes a great look for her!
Happy Halloween from two little happy trick
or treaters! They had a great night. Now we
just have to teach them to put the candy wrappers
in the trash, not on the floor!

12 comments:

Sherry Carpet said...

I'm so glad you posted pictures! I love little ones in costume. Yours are so darling! We didn't get around to carving our pumpkins...maybe this week?

Deedra said...

Logan is looking old!! She is getting so tall! I'm glad you guys had a fun Halloween!

Nicea said...

Cutest little blond witch this side o' the Mississippi! She does look grown up! In fact, she kinds of looks like Jenica---and Jenica's 22! Yikes! Slow 'er down, someone!!! Anyone?

Don't you love it when the little ones have had enough street time and just wanna sit by you on the couch and count out their loot? Darling.

Amy and David said...

Wow, Logan looks sooo much like you! That is incredible.

beckstarr said...

Wow! Your girls are so beautiful! What expert pumpkins too! Ohh, and the Smith's pharmacy was so nice- they even called and price matched for us to the cheapest price they could get! I was afraid I made it sound that way, but they were great. the customers were flighty! Well, I'm glad to see you guys had such a great time, and we'll look forward to seeing you on Sun.!

Meg said...

I love how much personality Logan has! They are both super cute!

Holly said...

Way too cute Jana! Logan is looking so grown up!

Richins Family said...

Cute costumes and pumpkins. I can't believe how much Logan looks like you!

annie said...

so cute. love that little lady bug! and the witch...how old is she now, 13? just kidding. kind of.

love you.

Shawn said...

I loved looking at these pictures, even though I'm a little late getting around to it. So much fun!

Princess Consuela and Banana Hammock said...

Cute Halloween costumes! I loved them. Halloween is so much better when you have kids to dress up and go trick or treating with...

The Fishback Fam said...

Jana! Your girls are getting so big!! I can't believe how old Logan looks now. Looks like you are doing well! Fun to see your cute pictures!