Thursday, May 13, 2010

Logan turns 8!!

Logan is having a cupcake theme party!
Tomorrow is the friend party. (more pics
to come) Wish me luck, I'll need it!

She couldn't wait to open presents, but I was
mean and made her wait til dad got home. He
had the camera at work, so we had to wait for
him to bring it home.


I'm 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The practice cake. It's the big top cupcake cake
mold. Lot smaller than I thought it would
be. I really wish I could decorate cakes with
even the slightest talent. Maybe I should
just buy them from now on.


Blowing out the candle!

We had a great day and hope you enjoyed
your special day sweetie! We love you
Logan!

5 comments:

Meg said...

The cake is super cute, and so is the little 8 year old! Good luck with the party!

Nicea said...

I love your cake! And Logan looks like she's having a great time. She's lucky to have Jana and James as her parents. Happy Birthday, Logan!

Shawn said...

Happy big 8 birthday to Logan. I now I read that someone has strep throat? You or the girls? Such a bummer!

Deedra said...

It is so hard to believe she is 8!!! Have we really known each other that long? Crazy!!! IS she excited to get baptized?

Carrie said...

Those invites turned out way cute! Hope the postponed party went well!