Thursday, January 20, 2011

7 months
















































Okay, obviously I need to work on my formatting skills. I just can't get the pictures to go where I want them. Oh well. Sierra turned 7 months a few days ago, and is doing really well. The spit up has decreased almost down to NONE! Hooray for that one! She loves all her fruits, and tolerates her veggies pretty well. I do have to water the peas down for her to eat those! Just too think and not a consistency she liked, I guess. She rolls all over the place. I'll leave her on the living room floor and she'll end up in the kitchen sometimes! She can sit up pretty well. She will do it for 10 seconds or so on her own, but can still use a little support. She giggles pretty good when you play peek a boo, or when you bounce her, tickle her or play airplane with her. She's pretty happy and likes to get out of the house. She loves her sisters and mom and dad!

8 comments:

Meg said...

Lovin those chubby legs! So happy to hear the spit up is almost over! Hurray!

Lesleigh said...

Wow! 7 months. She is so adorable! She always has the cutest little look on her face. Is she can't believe she's such a big girl already (sitting up and eating food). It goes by so quick!

Nicea said...

She's almost ready for preschool! Sitting up and not spitting up = two of the prerequisites! Way to go Sierra. Way to go Mommy Jana! Cute pics, by the way.

Holly said...

Yea Sierra!!!

Carrie said...

What a cutie! She is growing up so fast.

Shawn said...

She is so dang cute! I love seeing pictures of all these little ones.

Deedra said...

CUTE girl!!! Hard to believe she's 7 months!! How do they grow up so fast!?!?

Grandma Sue said...

Oh I love these pictures! Thank you for the invitation in the card you sent me. Love you!