Thursday, January 20, 2011

Beauty and the Beast

The past ten weeks, Logan has been attending a drama camp at one of the local Jr Highs. It was a chance for them to learn a little more about the theater and how it all works. All the elementary school kids were the extras in the play. They were the townspeople, the wolves, and the dishes. She really liked it! I was glad she had a great time, since I am a lover of all things Beauty and the Beast! We got to see her first out of four show on Tuesday. She did a great job! Sorry the pictures aren't great. I think James was concentrating on the video camera more than this one. We had to go on separate nights so someone could stay home with the baby. I'm just glad we remembered the camera at all!




3 comments:

Meg said...

That is way cool! How fun for her!

Carrie said...

That sounds like a great experience! She looks so cute in her costume! I bet she loved it too.

sherry carpet said...

pretty, pretty girl!