Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Autumn's spring dance recital

Last night was Autumn's dance recital at Payson High. It was so fun to see her on the stage with all these people in the auditorium! My batteries died in the middle of her video (not that I know how to post them), but she did great during both dances. They performed to Stupid Cupid, and Life is a fairytale. I was so proud of her!

Pictures outside before we left


Twirling on the front porch (perhaps I should have saved my batteries for the real performance). I always forget to bring spares. One day I will learn!





Here she is on stage 2nd from the end on the right side. This is them during Stupid cupid! Seriously, cutest thing ever to see all the 3-4 year old up on stage dancing! Can't wait to see many more performances by her!

5 comments:

Amy and David said...

So cute! I jsut love little ballerinas!

Taylors said...

Love the pictures of twirling Rapunzel :) The ones at home are better because on stage they are always too far away!!! What a cutie.

Holly said...

She is so cute and wow her hair is getting so long! Too cute for words!

Shawn said...

Wee little performers are the best, aren't they? These pictures are soooo cute!

sherry carpet said...

hee hee HEEEE! love, love, love that lil' dancer.