Thursday, September 1, 2011

Autumn's first day of Preschool

Here is Autumn having her first fashion show out on the front lawn! It's been a tradition for me to take a bunch of pictures on the first day of school. It seems like just yesterday I was doing this for Logan going to preschool. Now she's in 4th grade, and Autumn is the one going to preschool. Needless to say, I bawled my eyes out like a baby after I got home from dropping her off. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. I mean she still has chubby cheeks for crying out loud! She's still a baby! She has always been so fun to have at home, so now that she is in preschool, I just see her life flashing away before my eyes. I know she will have a lot of fun and she will learn a lot, so I guess it's better to let her go! Here are a few of my favorites:











Here is Autumn at the Preschool with her friend Morgan from church. They are so excited!


3 comments:

Nicea said...

She IS a fun and sweet little girl, isn't she! That's how I'd describe her, too, so I can totally understand how you cried when you dropped her off. Love the backpack poses with the big smiles! Did you see Amanda's pictures of Blake on Facebook on his first day of school on Monday? Funny!

Carrie said...

What a cutie! It is seriously so crazy how fast they grow up! She looks ready to conquer preschool though!

beckstarr said...

Jana thanks so much for your kind comments! You're such a good friend, and I'm grateful for you! Autumn is so big, and pretty! And 4th grade? Logan looks so happy to be in school again! I love that pic. of Sierra bending over, too. She seems like a hoot. Has it already been a year???? I miss you, friend!