Monday, September 19, 2011

Rascal Flatts

James and I got to go to the Rascal Flatts concert in salt lake about a week and a half ago! We forgot to take or normal camera, so we just took a few with James camera. Sorry they are pretty blurry. It was great once we got there. We just took forever because of traffic, accidents, lane mergers, etc... and then I was grumpy cause I was starving and needed to go to the bathroom on our way. James made it all better once we got there. He found me the nearest restroom and bought us a yummy dinner. I was pretty excited to be on a date with my honey, but I was a little worried that we were going to get home way too late for the babysitter since the concert started late. We didn't get home til almost 1 a.m. and I called to let the parents and the sitter know, but I still felt so bad. I just gave her all the money I had. The traffic was down to one lane for the majority of the drive home too. We learned a few lessons that night, and I sorta felt like I ruined it for James with my grumpy mood, but he doesn't let much get him down! He is wonderful, and I am blessed to have him. It was a fun out of the ordinary date, that's for sure!

4 comments:

Holly said...

so jealous that you guys got a date ....and a really great one at that! I LOVE Rascal Flatts! Yea for you and James!

Shawn said...

James must be a lot like Greg--not much gets him down either. Thank goodness, since my mood swings are out of control sometimes these days! Glad you had a fun date. Love the pictures at the carnival too.

annie said...

what a fun date! i have the same problem with my food-based moods, as ben discovered rather quickly. glad you had a good time.

wv: epiglee - sounds appropriate, no?

Carrie said...

Sounds like a lot of fun (minus the traffic). Glad the two of you were able to go!