Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Autumn started Kindergarten today! I'm so happy and excited for her. I know she will have a lot of fun, and she has a great teacher. I was so sad to see her go, but it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I actually took her to school instead of sending her on the bus and I think that helped me. She will get to ride the bus home though. She wanted to ride it, but she doesn't have the option because we are moving in a few weeks and we will be on the other side of the boundaries that doesn't have to bus route. Soon, both girls will be walking! I cried when I got home from dropping her off, but it will be pretty nice to put Sierra down for a nap and have the older two at school, not going to lie! Logan on her first day of 5th grade (one week ago). She is excited and really likes her teacher and her class. I think she is going to have fun being the bigger sister at school and helping out little Autumn finding her way to the bus and such. She is a good big sister! Good luck to both my girls in school this year! You will both do great!

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

That Logan of yours is GROWING! I realize it's been quite awhile since we were in the same ward and so I don't get to see her all the time but good heck..She has grown up! I am happy your moving into a house but I am sorry that Chloe and Autumn won't be in the same class anymore :(
You have a cute family!

sherry carpet said...

Big moment! Does Autumn have full day school?