Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A new place we call home

our new house I cannot for the life of me figure out the new blogger format. I try to label pics above or below and it throws the whole layout off. I am super computer savvy as you can tell. Well, from top to bottom there is the family room, kitchen, extra room for the computer/crafts, sierra's room, girls bathroom, living room in the basement, Logan and Autumn's room, unfinished basement, the back yard, our bedroom and the view from our deck. That's about all I have for now in a nutshell. We love it and we are SOOOO happy to be here. We are still really out of sorts but slowly getting back to the normal. It's so nice to have more space for the kids to run and play. They are loving it!

6 comments:

Sunshine said...

I LOVE it! You guys deserve it! It looks really, really nice. I love the kitchen floor and the carpet looks great too! Congrats!

Liz G said...

Such a cute house! I'm so happy for you guys! Also, I love the paint color in the kitchen/dining area. Congrats!

Shawn said...

Love it, Jana! Can't wait until I can see it in person!

sherry carpet said...

Wow, so much space...so much! It's dreamy, Cuz. I can't wait to see it for myself. I know you're going to do all kinds of pretty things to it, too. Take your time moving in--what's the rush, right? xoxo

Taylors said...

LOVE IT!!! SO cute and great back yard and tons of space!! I am so happy for you guys!!!

Jaimi said...

Congratulations! We are very happy for you.

Could you do me a favor and email me your new address or have James text it to Jeff?

Thanks. Merry Christmas!