Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July! We started out with a breakfast with our ward, and some games afterwards. We also enjoyed some shopping at a few places today. We had a nice time watching fireworks with a bunch of our neighbors, once it got dark. Everyone just lit all their fireworks off at the same place, so it was 10x the fun! We had a great day, and we hope you did too!
I have pretty much decided that the 4th of July is one of the longest days of the year! (it's a toss up between this and Christmas eve) I'm wiped out, so off to bed I go!

4 comments:

Nicea said...

This and Christmas are my favorite holidays. I love the messages in the music and the songs we sing surrounding these holidays---and the emotions they inspire. Fred and I saw the fireworks at Utah State U. with Tanner, Autumn, Loren, Duncan and Shawn on the 3rd of July. July 4th we ate and played Guitar Hero. I got booed off the stage...twice.

Princess Consuela and Banana Hammock said...

Janna, you guys need to come visit us this summer. I promise James and I won't spend the entire time golfing (key word being entire). Tell James it's my treat to compensate for the price of gas. Our 4th was a good time. It came and went way too fast as is often the case with holidays.

Deedra said...

Your post totally made me miss Silver Maple Court... Way too many good memories and traditions over four years... Can you believe it has been a year since we moved? Makes me want to cry just thinking about it. Kick out your nieghbors so I can move back in. :)

Carrie said...

Sounds like you had a fun filled fourth of July. We spent it at home - Jim was not feeling well. We tried to see the hot air balloons in the morning, but we arrived too late. Maybe next year we will be more successful. Glad that you had a good day.