Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A funny kind of sweet

Today when me and Autumn were having a cheeseball and some crackers for a snack, she would come up to the cheeseball and pat it and stroke it softly and say ahh, like she was giving it loves. She was even trying to kiss it. She's a nut!

Here's some pictures of her recent goings on:
Getting ready for a nap. She loves to show me the inside of her mouth lately.


After church a couple of weeks ago.

Ready for bedtime!

She got all ready to go sledding, and then scream and went stiff as a board when I tried to sit down in the sled with her, even though she had been a few days earlier and loved it. Go figure? She looks like the state puff marsh mellow!

One of my favorite scenes.... I love to watch her lay on her little tummy and color. She's going to be a little artist, like her big sister, and grandma!

1 comment:

Deedra said...

I can't believe she'll be two tomorrow! Time goes by so fast! She is looking so much older!