Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sledding

Today I had an activity with my activity day girls, and Logan
and Autumn got to tag along even though they aren't 8 yet.
Logan was so daring, and she kept going down the hill even when
I told her it was time to go. Stinker! Autumn went down twice
with me, and loved it, but I let James take her the next rides cause it
was too hard for me to get back up the hill with Autumn. I forgot to
wear shoes with good traction, so I kept slipping! Ooops. James was
nice to come and help me with the girls since I didn't want to have
to worry about a baby plus a group of twelve girl by myself for
part of the time. The other leader was getting hot chocolate ready
at her house. It was the perfect ending and tasted yummy! Fun times!!
We'll definitely take our girl back out again for more sledding soon.

James got to go snowmobiling with his brother and brother
in law last weekend. They went up payson canyon. They said
it was great weather, and they had a really fun time. I may have
to crash the party and go along with them next time!!

3 comments:

Sherry Carpet said...

and you say my life is fun. your girlzzz are luckee!!

Nicea said...

Okay, now where exactly is the house of that activity day leader who makes the hot chocolate? Mmmm. Sounds so good after snow fun! Like right now after my trek to the mailbox.

Deedra said...

I so don't miss the snow. Those pictures make me shiver just looking at them.