Sunday, March 1, 2009

So Big!


We took Atumn for her two year check up last week, and
she was in the 91st % for height. She is definitely bigger
than Logan was this age. Check out Logan's 24 month
mark about two inches below Autumn's on the left side
of our garage wall. We tell Logan it's because Autumn
eats her fruits and vegetables. It's been a little easier
to get Logan to eat them when her little sis is being a
good example.
So things Autumn is doing/ saying a two:
-she is talking a ton now-she'll put up to about 4 words
together
-feeds herself really well
-love jumping
-loves dancing
-rides her care bear three wheeler
-in love with movies Wall-e, tinkerbell
-has about 12 teeth
-loves bubble baths
-sings twinkle little star, book of mormon stories, i am a
child of God, eensy weensy spider, popcorn popping,
abc's, snowman, sunbeam song
-loves books
-plays with anything tinkerbell, or littlest pet shops
-she is a great shopping buddy
-totally attached to her binkie and blanki
-very much loves big sister
-she says sorry if she is asked to apologize
-very tenderhearted
-cleans up her messes happily
She is such a fun girl, and we are all so happy to have
her in our family!

1 comment:

coysue said...

Yeah Autumn and Logan. . . sounds like Auntmn got the Stimpson/Heaton genes when it comes to height, ya think? I wish I could see them. I'm so glad to hear she loves her veggies. Thanks for sharing all her talking phrases, how fun ! I'm the second oldest sib and taller than the oldest by about 3 inches. Now I'm shrinking, however. Andrea and I stood back to back with no shoes on and Bill said Andrea is about 3/4 of and inch taller than me. Boo! :( Also I've been trying on and and bought a size smaller shoe. Guess this happens with age, getting older, every thing shrinks but the nose and the ears I hear, don't know.

I love this I hope I can remember how to sign on next time.