Sunday, March 1, 2009

They did it!!


We got our girls a new bunk bed last week! We
have wanted them to share a room for a while,
and now they finally can. Logan was super excited
to get it, and she wanted the top, of course. Autumn
was given the bottom and she just couldn't handle
the freedom of being able to get out whenever she
wanted, so she had it taken away. She got put back
in the crib for the past 3 nights, but Logan very
graciously agreed to sleep on the bottom with her
little sis, to help her stay put!! This is them in there
bed at this very moment! It's so cute for me to see
my two precious babies sleeping next to each other!
We'll see how the whole night goes though. I hope it
lasts! Logan was so nice to lay there quiet and patient
while Autumn got used to the new bed. Thanks for
being such a AWESOME big sister Logan. We love you
and are glad you and Autumn are a part of our family.
Enjoy your new beds! NO JUMPING ALLOWED
though!!!

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Ahhhhh, nothing like two sleeping kids. So cute. I love them too.

Deedra said...

You have the craft/computer room back!!! Yahoo for you! :) And I got your message - sorry I haven't called you back. I've been a lazy bum and I had to teach in RS today, so I have been working on the lesson. Fun times....