Monday, March 9, 2009

Trouble

This is what happens when you have worked 5 days in a row, plus had tons of other things going on with family, and are completely exhausted. Your daughter takes advantage of your snoozing on the couch for a few minutes, and goes upstairs in your bathroom, and does this:



and this! It was probably close to a whole roll.

I promise, no children were harmed in the making of this post. It's all the make-up. She actually looks pretty scary to me. Maybe she will be a hollywood make-up artist. Specializing in black eyes! Either that, or a plumber!

8 comments:

annie said...

oh that is too funny! the little rascal!

Jana Brookes said...

Man where were the parents when this happened? (J/K) I have to ask, did she give you those big blue puppy dog eyes?

Jana Brookes said...

That last post was from James

Nicea said...

It's funny and sweet and a little bit scary how little kids imitate what they see, isn't it? I'm wondering, though, how she learned the goth makeup routine. Yours doesn't look anything like that, Jana.

Deedra said...

Trouble is right! I'm glad its your kid and not mine. :)

Jamie said...

When I first saw it, I thought she had been in some horrible accident. She is a very convincing makeup artist!

Shawn said...

Oh my gosh! She looks just like me first thing in the morning.

Carrie said...

Isn't it amazing how kids know exactly where to go and what to get into when they have a chance?