Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter weekend

We had a great Easter Weekend!
Here is Logan at our neighborhood Easter egg hunt!

Here is Logan with her class at her school egg hunt.

She was a busy girl last weekend.
Here are Logan and Autumn enjoying their
chocolate bunnies! Yes, they went to town on them!

I let them blow a few bubbles outside for a few minutes
after church so I could get them out there for pictures
in their new Easter dresses.



Easter morning, after hunting for eggs in the house!

Brookes Family Easter 2009

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

annie said...

darling! love those dresses.

Nicea said...

I love the dresses, too! The netting is fabulous. Every little girl's dream! Way to go, Mom!

Jaime Escalante said...

Hello?! HOT new family picture for the blog title! I wanna see more! Your and James' hard work at Biggest Loser is definitely showing!

Shawn said...

Ditto to all! All four of you are lookin' fabulous! I want some grandkids!

Jana Brookes said...

Thanks you guys! You are all so sweet!

Sherry Carpet said...

sweetness. total sweetness.

Richins Family said...

Jana, Cute little girls and dresses. I am glad to find you. We'll have to keep in touch.

Deedra said...

Cute dresses! The girls look too cute!

elizabeth said...

Those dresses are so cute they are almost the same style that I made for my girls!