Friday, April 17, 2009

La La Land

Hey Everyone! Just wanted to let you know that me and some of my sister in laws started up a new online Esty shop. It's an awesome website for all things handmade.
I have had so much fun starting up this little business of ours. You can go to www.Etsy.com and our seller name is SimplyFamily. Please feel free to check it out! Hope you can find something you'll love, and can't live without! I will try to figure out how to post a link on my blog in the near future, for easier access. (I am not very computer smart people!)
My creations are flower clips. I have loved making them, and I still have many more to list on the shop, so keep checking back and tell all your friends, please!

11 comments:

Lola said...

Sweet! Krista and I have thrown that idea around. It sounds like so much fun. I can't wait to purchase a Jana original design. You rock.

Lola said...

p.s. i keep forgetting to mention how beautiful you all look in your family picture. Gorge!

Shawn said...

Jana, those are so cute. I am headed RIGHT NOW to that etsy place, or esty, or whatever it is. I'll check on your blog and put it in my favorites. I might even have to buy something for my "placebo" grandkids.

Deedra said...

Cute! I've been waiting for this post!! I'll check them out. Too bad I don't have a little diva to wear them...

annie said...

yay jana! too cute. when perry gets hair, i'll totally buy some for her :)

sharsten said...

Those are really cute!! I knew Annie was getting married in June I just didn't know what date, that is so exciting. I hope you can see her too, I am due June 12th so we shall see. Eden has a Ballet recital June 10th so I am hoping to make it past that point. How long are you going to be in sac before going to washington?

Carrie said...

I of course love your hair clips too. Even though I don't have a girl to put them on, I plan on buying some for some friends who do. They are awesome!

Meg said...

Super cute Jana! I will go check it out right now!

Amy and David said...

Wow! I miss you too. I am so jealous about the dinner you had with holly and kelly. I would love to get together with all of you again. Have a great day!

James and Jenny said...

Cute stuff and cute blog! Looks like a lot of fun! I will tell the girls who have girls!

miss kitti said...

So cool. I can't wait to check it out.

Sorry to be late to the game but I have to tell you how beautiful your family picture is. You guys look awesome!