Thursday, April 2, 2009

Family Photos

These are just a few snapshots we took while we were having our Brookes family pictures taken. James took them, so he's not in any of these, but hopefully we'll get our disc from the photographer soon! These are all 20 of the Brookes grand kids. What a fun bunch they are!

Logan and Autumn

Autumn is too cool for school (well she really isn't old enough yet anyway!)

Logan, our little poser!! She loves school!

Mom and girls!

These were taken on March 21st, and I am really excited to get them back and choose our favorite photos! Hope you enjoy!

7 comments:

Nicea said...

Darling. Love Autumn's sunglasses and pacifier. What a hoot! And, when did Logan turn 16? I thought she was only eight!

Jamie said...

I'm excited to see more pics too! Love em.

Shawn said...

Also love the one of the two girls together. And the one with the 3 girls together :)

Jaimi said...

I would love to see a picture of that handsome James if you've got one. Haven't seen my buddy in a long time. JT

Carrie said...

Your pictures turned out pretty good. I too can hardly wait for the disc with the pictures. I am hoping our family picture turned out good.

Princess Consuela and Banana Hammock said...

Can I say way to go Jana with the points system and weight loss. I looked at Nicea's blog and you and James are dominating! Congrats.

Jana said...

I like the new family picture.