Sunday, March 28, 2010

Disney on Ice

A few weekends ago we got to take the girls to Disney on Ice!
They had so much fun and were both really good. What a fun
family outing!
Mickey and Minnie came out to greet everyone first.
Followed by the cars from the movie "Cars"! That was
pretty cool to see all the cars on the ice at the same time.
They were followed by The Little Mermaid, and The Lion King,
which I guess James must have not thought were as cool as
the others since there are not many, if any pictures of those.
Last but not least, the girls favorite, Tinkerbell! It was fun to see
a few of the fairies flying around the arena, and all the beautiful
colors and flowers floating around! It was a great time, and we
definitely recommend it to anyone!
I promise, he had fun! He probably would have rather
seen a basketball game, but he loves his girls! He's such
a great sport to put up with all of us girls!

5 comments:

Meg said...

I love James' face in this last pic. Looks like I imagine Brian's would if we took Lyza to Disney on Ice!

Jamie said...

I'm gonna agree with Megan. Great face, James, especially right after the line, "I promise James had fun"

The girls look overjoyed though. Good work!

Shawn said...

I love the look on James' face! I do believe you, though, that he had fun because I know he loves his girls. What a good daddy. And mommy too!

Holly said...

Such a girlie thing to do....looks like they enjoyed it a ton!

Carrie said...

I am sure the girls were in Heaven! How fun.