Thursday, March 4, 2010

Out with the old

Today we are saying goodbye to our fun little Volkswagen Jetta. Since our family is soon to be expanding we need a bit more room in the car. Funny how you can get so attached to a car. I have really liked this car, but won't miss having a dirty BLACK color! I also won't miss expensive repair costs for a foreign car. Sure, it looks clean now, I had to get it ready to be evaluated for a trade in. We'll be better about keeping the new car clean. Promise. Have you heard that one before?! When we went to test drive some other vehicles, all the girls cared about was if there was a dvd player. Even Autumn started asking us between different vehicles, "does this have a dvd player?" I'm looking forward to having more room for some friends to ride with us and to also not be kicked in the back every time one, or both girls, are throwing a fit. Also, leather interior will be so much easier to clean up after spills! In with the NEW pics to come soon!



4 comments:

Sherry Carpet said...

congratulations! how exciting! looking forward to some pictures.

Lola said...

oooohhhh, how fun. new cars are so exciting. we're in the discussion stage of trading our car in for a new one or just getting a 2nd one. i'm so glad you'll have more space!

Nicea said...

Yay, Jana! You made that little Jetta look so spiffy. I can see how you feel nostalgic about trading it in. I felt the same way about every car we owned. Okay, so I only felt that way about the one we had for fifteen years. Unless you count the Wrangler. I kinda miss that one, too. Exciting about a new car, though! More space is good.

Shawn said...

Get a Toyota! I hear you can go REALLY fast in them, even if you don't want to. :)