Saturday, March 6, 2010

In with the NEW!!

Here is our new car!! It is an 05 mercury mountaineer. I really wasn't expecting to get this particular vehicle. I thought James was kind of set on a nissan pathfinder, but we test drove both and also a toyota sequoia and liked this the best (sorry shawn, no toyota). We picked it up on thursday night, and are really happy with it. It's got plenty of room for our growing family, and we hope it will last us a long time. Favorite thing: heated seats! Too bad we didn't have that all through the last winter. Girls are happy the dvd player is being installed on monday! PHEWWW....can't live without that right? Spoiled girls. I guess there is only one person to blame for that.


8 comments:

Amy and David said...

Looks Awesome--Congrats!

Nicea said...

Nicccccce. Ya done good.

Meg said...

Way fun! Is it a 5 seater? I love that you didn't get a van :)

Jana Brookes said...

Megan, it seats 7, so we'll be able to fit two extra friends in our car, once our family is complete in June! Someone asked me at my work why I didn't buy her 12 passenger van from her, if I was looking to buy a bigger car! Sorry Becky, I don't need THAT big of one!!

Sherry Carpet said...

sweet ride! i hope it makes you happy every time you climb in.

Shawn said...

I love it! It's the same color as my Solara I had awhile back called the Silver Bullet. You can have the name now if you want since I have The Pearl. :) But watch out because if you name it the Silver Bullet, it might go faster than you want it to.

Do you feel like you died and went to heaven with all that room?

abbyjane said...

yay for new cars!

beckstarr said...

What a good lookin' car! I hope you get to go on a vacation in it, and get the full living-out-of your car experience. How fun!