Monday, July 5, 2010

BIG SISTERS!

Logan is such a big helper to calm Sierra down during a diaper change, or while we are in the car. She's also great to hold her for me while I make a bottle. She loves Sierra!



Autumn is our "smith's bag getter". She gets a plastic grocery bag for me to throw the diapers away in. She also loves getting the new diapers for me. She was pretty nervous to touch her or hold her at first, but now she loves her new little baby sister. She definitely seems so grown up to me now. It's weird to not have her as the baby anymore, but she's going to show Sierra, along with Logan, how to grow up, and get things done in this world!
She wanted me to help her hold Sierra the first time. She was pretty nervous to hold such a tiny squirmy little thing, but she did great!

Our 3 sweet girls!! Our family feels complete now, and this picture just brings tears to my eyes. Of course I am overly emotional at this point in my life. We feel so blessed to have these 3 beautiful girls to love and to raise!

Logan Autumn Sierra

7 comments:

Amy and David said...

Yay! They are beautiful! I know what you mean my older two kiddos are such big helpers, there are times when I don't think I could do it all without them.

Shawn said...

It was so good to see you all yesterday! It appears you are going to be fine even when your mama goes home. You've got some good little helpers there.

Meg said...

She is beautiful! Isn't it weird how you come home from the hospital and your little girl seems so big all of the sudden? Lyza seemed huge to me, and now my teeny tiny Peter looks so big next to the newborns in our ward!
I love that you have such great little helpers!

Sherry Carpet said...

autumn's little face in that last one is killing me. i love those lidda grills. can't wait to meet cheeks!

Jenkins' Family said...

Beautiful girls!, what sweet pictures! I glad you have such good helpers in your house.

Holly said...

Ahhhh, moments like that last picture is what makes life worth living, doesn't it?!

Deedra said...

I love the picture of the 3 of them together - so cute! Nothing is better than having an older daughter because she'll become the best babysitter ever! :)