Monday, July 5, 2010

Sierra under the lights

Sierra had jaundice so she had to be under these lights in the suitcase for a day and a half. She was 4 days old. It was very hard for me not to hold her. She cried pretty good for the first afternoon, but I guess she finally got used to it. It was hard for me not to cry every time I had to put those creepy glasses over her eyes and stick her in there. James was at scout came for most of the time I had to deal with that, so that was another fun added bonus. We are glad she's all done with the suitcase and blood tests. Now if they would just come pick up the suitcase so I don't have to store it and be responsible for it anymore!

1 comment:

Sherry Carpet said...

wha?! 2 kids AND a newborn in a suitcase (!?) and freaking SCOUT CAMP thinks it has a right to one of the parents. na no.