Sunday, July 18, 2010

Look who's 1 month today

And this is what I do most of the time.
And this is what I think about it.
But my mom and dad still love me!

Mom loves:
my dimple, the way my chin quivers when I cry,
pretty long eyelashes, cute noises i make, that
I calm down when daddy sings to me, tiny little
fingers, and tiny little toes, soft skin, the way I
smell after my bath and lotion, pretty blue eyes,
all my beautiful hair, the way i hold her hand
while I eat, when I do "little lips", how I don't
mind being patient when my big sisters want to
hold me, cuddling in bed with me, being snuggly
on the couch while eating, how my head bobbles
back and forth and up and down when I am being
burped, of course, my cute chubby cheeks, how I
can be content on the floor for a bit, and most of
all just having me in her life in general!!! I know,
I'm sooooo loved!

6 comments:

Meg said...

She is darling! Gotta love cute, kissable cheeks! I can't believe she is already one month!!!

Taylors said...

She must be related to Graham!!! :D
She is so cute, I can't wait to see her!! Are you guys coming to the reunion?

Nicea said...

Yep, she's pretty loved alright. Got your baby announcement picture the other day. Absolutely darling!

Holly said...

Is she really one month old already?? wow, time flies so fast....I remember thinking that with baby Hailey, "I can't believe she has been here for a month already!" And now she is turning 8 months old in five days. CRAZY!

Shawn said...

Oh, so sweet and cute! Still a little fussy, eh? I love that Daddy sings to her and that calms her down.

Sherry Carpet said...

oh, oh, oh. good thing she has those awesome cheeks! everytime i hear frankie valley & the four seasons i think of Bim endlessly dancing with baby Ally. she liked lots of holding too. and lots of crying.