Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Autumn WALKS!

For those of you keeping track, she finally started walking this week! She started out on monday with 4-5 steps (she started the very first time in CA at my mom's with 1-2 steps, and wasn't interested in it again for a week or so), but this week she has full on mastered it. She walked all the way across our living room. Today she was so excited to walk! You could just see it in her face. The wheels were turning in her head, and I could tell she was thinking, "hum, maybe this isn't so hard after all. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!" She must have stood up and down at least 50 times when we were at James' parents tonight. She was walking in circles, and just walking all over the place. We couldn't figure out what got her so hyped up about it, but she was unstoppable! Maybe it was all the cousins around her, showing her how to do it. Anyway, we are very glad about it. She's ONLY 16 and a half months. Ha ha. Now do you see why we celebrate this with you all?!! Sorry, no pics of it yet, but soon!

5 comments:

annie said...

hooray for autumn! yaaaaaaaaaay!!

Deedra said...

YEAH!!! Finally, one less thing to lug around!

Shawn said...

I love Autumn walks. congrats.

Sherry Carpet said...

argh - my post really didn't work? well, i am SO dang excited about autumn tottering around. way to do it on your own schedule, A-rock!

coysue said...

burnt pasta roni never happen at my house