Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sacramento Temple at night

Saturday night before we went to Bodega Bay, James and I took a quick drive up to the temple to see it at night. James had never been. We were there so late, they finally kicked us out! They told us that they had to lock up the gates and that we needed to leave. We explained that we were from out of town, but were just here to take a few pictures at night. We told them how my mom worked there on wednesday afternoons washing laundry, and then they were a little nicer!! It is a beautiful temple and brings back a lot of sentimental memories for me, of me and my friends going to dances and other activities that were held at the stake center that was there before. It was really fun to see, and to take James there for the first time!

3 comments:

Nicea said...

Yay, you're back! Looks like a really fun vacation at Bodega Bay. I know your mom has entered that location as a possible family reunion site for her side of the family, but we haven't been able to get a consensus on it. Oh, well. Glad you guys can go and enjoy it! I'm also glad you could join Annie and us at the temple yesterday. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Nicea said...

P.S. See! I told you I checked your blog every day. :)

Carrie said...

Those pics of the temple are beautiful.